Warrington v HKR

Got something to discuss about RL in general? Then this is the place to post it.
josie andrews

Warrington v HKR

Post by josie andrews »

No way is that a penalty try from Matty Ashton!!
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
fozzie58

Re: Warrington v HKR

Post by fozzie58 »

Toby king on fire I suspect KR players more worried about next week tbh
The artist formally known as fozziekskem
Wigan1

Post by Wigan1 »

Just keep attacking to the left. The defenders run out the line every time.
fozzie58

Post by fozzie58 »

Neither of these two sides will be in the grand final frankly both probably better than last year but still a long way off saints and wigan
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

That fecking bloody drum underneath the commentators box is ridiculous same at Leeds! Can’t hear the commentators properly cos of the bloody racket! 🤬
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
moto748

Post by moto748 »

fozzie58 wrote: Thu May 09, 2024 8:56 pm Neither of these two sides will be in the grand final frankly both probably better than last year but still a long way off saints and wigan
I don't see Saints as top two candidates at the moment.
fozzie58

Post by fozzie58 »

moto748 wrote: Fri May 10, 2024 1:37 am
fozzie58 wrote: Thu May 09, 2024 8:56 pm Neither of these two sides will be in the grand final frankly both probably better than last year but still a long way off saints and wigan
I don't see Saints as top two candidates at the moment.
While there’s no doubt that they’re going to be a lesser team as they do the huge rebuild that they’ve been putting off now I do think there’s one last hurrah for that side but we shall see
Firestarter

Post by Firestarter »

Both teams have plenty of weaknesses.Wire start at 100 mph and basically rely on qptbs and pens.KR play the better rugby and have a great inside pass play that works well when may is on form.Our forwards are far superior to both these teams and so is smiths kicking game.If we turn up we win against any of these teams.Oh and ide kick Dufty to death coz he couldnt catch a cold
IF YOU STRIKE ME DOWN I WILL BECOME MORE POWERFUL THAN YOU CAN POSSIBLY IMAGINE
WarriorWinger

Post by WarriorWinger »

josie andrews wrote: Thu May 09, 2024 8:17 pm No way is that a penalty try from Matty Ashton!!
Spot on, the video ref said if he hadn't fouled him (high shot) he would have scored, it is actually the reverse, if he had hit him in the shoulder or rib area he would have been in row 6 of the stands, it was only because he went so high and slid over him that he had any chance of getting the ball in goal.

I enjoyed the game and thought Warrington played some really good expansive rugby which when we come up against them we will need to be wary of, it was some poor reads and shooting the line that got KR almost back into the game
fozzie58

Post by fozzie58 »

Firestarter wrote: Fri May 10, 2024 9:06 am Both teams have plenty of weaknesses.Wire start at 100 mph and basically rely on qptbs and pens.KR play the better rugby and have a great inside pass play that works well when may is on form.Our forwards are far superior to both these teams and so is smiths kicking game.If we turn up we win against any of these teams.Oh and ide kick Dufty to death coz he couldnt catch a cold
But,but sky think Duffy is uberz with mad skillz etc don’t they?all I see is pretty much what you see a flat average fullback that can maybe runs but more often than not doesn’t.